Nobody can ever imagine internet without google and there are tons of marketing tools on google which will definitely help your business gather insights, optimize marketing efforts, boost revenue and sales for your business. To grow your business, you need not to spend huge amount because Google’s free tool will help you in that. Here are some free tools by google which will help grow your business across the globe. You can learn new trends on Digital Marketing at Digital Marketing Classes in Pune.
1)Google my business – More than over 100 billion searches are performed every month, so to make your business discoverable google my business is a great platform. Google makes it easy for not only to small business but to every big brand and business to list their business, their products and services on google such as maps, Google+ and on search engine. Google my business is a free tool by google where you can list your business to build your web presence and generate more leads across the globe.
2) Google Retail – Google Retail is a free tool which offers merchants to list their inventory on google and start shopping AD campaign and also you can create a trusted store, can also display customer rating, manage inventory across google with the help of merchant center in it. Depending upon the location of your business, google also offers Android play and delivery service which is called as google express.
3) Think with google – Think with google is also a very useful free tool provide by google in which you can get various insights about various industries, you can go through some of the useful articles, news, case studies, various interviews about industry leaders and much more in it. This will definitely help you to know what you can do more to grow your business.
4) Google Analytics – The goal of any business is to get more traffic and generate leads. If your company or business that sell products and service online, then you need to know everything about your customers and where the customers get to know about your business. It is important to find out the source of traffic, which pages the customers spend much time on, their location, demographics etc. So google analytics is a free tool by google which provides all information about your customers which is very important for your business.
5) Google blogger – Blogging is now a much used and popular thing in every type of industry. You or your business can be popular by publishing several blogs on internet. Google has its own blog tool where you can create and publish free blogs on google about your business, news, informative or any random blogs etc. This can help increase visibility of your business and the best part here is, google will give you some SEO love on your blogs or on your content which will get indexed more quickly on google.
6) Google hangouts for business – Google hangouts is a tool by google which is a simple communication platform, provides powerful video conferencing feature. Here in this tool you can have conference call with overseas customers, can present a webinar, host a Q&A sessions to audiences, interview candidates, hold meeting and much more in it. This can be one of the great platform for your business.
Final thoughts about tools, Google offers many useful tools to grow your business across globe and it doesn’t matter if you are a new business comer, business owner, developer or any, there is something for you by google. All you have to do is find a right tool for your business to achieve your business goals. Join India’s best Digital Marketing Courses in Pune with Placement with TIP.