The fruit concentrate puree consumer market is currently valued at USD 1700Mn in the year 2021which is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% to a value of USD 3282.2 Mn for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
Future Market Insights projects that such factors will restrain the global fruit concentrate puree market from growing robustly. The global market for fruit concentrate purée, which is presently valued over US$ 1,300 Mn, is anticipated to register a 4.8% CAGR and reach US$ 2,149.1 Mn by the end of 2026. In the due course of this forecast period, the global consumption of fruit concentrate purée will also propel moderately, recording the global sales of just over 6,000 tons and showcasing a volume CAGR of 3.7%.
Get your hands on our Sample Report to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the Compound Feed industry. Download now!@
The Exotic Fruit segment in the global fruit concentrate puree market is estimated to be valued at more than US$ 400 Mn in 2017, which is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period to reach more than US$ 700 Mn by the end of 2026. The Exotic Fruit concentrate puree market is anticipated to record absolute $ opportunity of US$ 274.34 Mn between 2016 and 2026. The Exotic Fruit segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% in terms of volume over the forecast period.
- An unyielding competition between local manufacturers and global players has lowered the momentum for international trade of fruit concentrate purée. To rev up the native production of fruit concentrate purée, countries are fortifying their importation laws, levying additional duty on imports of purée concentrates.
- While strong import barriers & uptight antidumping laws are diminishing the global supply for fruit concentrate purée, the global economic meltdown is also impeding the demand for such products.
- Undulating import-export and trade policies are inducing instability in the overall growth of global fruit concentrate purée market.
- The demand-supply gap in the global market for fruit concentrate purée is further aggravated when harsh environmental conditions end up ruining the produce of fruit plantations across the globe.
- Supercharge Your Decisions with a Custom Report! Discover How to Maximize Your Decision-Making Power – Ask Now!
The increased production of non-GMO fruit farms, according to the report, may cause the widening demand-supply imbalance in the worldwide fruit concentrate purée market to narrow. The manufacture of infant foods with purée concentrates and their longer shelf lives is expected to increase in the coming years, which will likely boost demand for fruit concentrate purée on a global scale.
The market for fruit concentrate purée is anticipated to grow at the quickest rate in Latin America, both in terms of volume and value. Fruit concentrate purée sales in Latin America would grow rapidly at over 11% CAGR, while North America and Western Europe would command more than 50% of global sales. It is anticipated that the market for fruit concentrate purée would grow successfully in Latin America, as well as considerably in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, as well as Asia-Pacific (APEJ), except Japan.
Agrana Juice GmbH and Doehler GmbH will remain two key companies dominating the competitive landscape of global fruit concentrate purée market. These companies are actively contributing in global production of purée concentrates from all fruit families; citrus, berry, orchard as well as exotic.
Companies such as Tree Top Inc., and Watt’s SA are specialising in production of exotic and orchard fruit concentrate purée, while the global market is also witnessing considerable participation from companies such as China Huiyuan Juice Group Ltd., Cobell Ltd., Fénix S.A., Grünewald Fruchtsaft GmbH, Kerr Concentrates Inc., and Tianjin Kunyu International Co. Ltd.
Segmentation in Fruit concentrate puree market
- Passion fruit
- With Sugar
- Baby Food
- Bakery products
- Sauces & Dressings
- Desserts & Dairy
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How much is the Fruit Concentrate puree market currently worth?
- At what CAGR is the market expected to grow?
- How was the performance in the last five years?
- What are the key trends boosting Fruit Concentrate puree sales?
- How are market players reacting to the new developments in the market?
- How much share do the top 3 companies hold?
- Which are the major countries driving demand for Fruit Concentrate puree?
- Who are the major players in the Fruit Concentrate puree Market?
- What outlook does APAC provide?
- At what rate will the U.S. Fruit Concentrate puree market grow?
- At what level does the report reflect pricing analysis?