The long term monitoring of the behavior of structural elements such as retaining walls, tiebacks and anchoring at slopes, especially for those which are pre-stressed, should be carried out in order to study the actual performance of strain or deflection compared to the design. Often there is a requirement for on-going site monitoring for a period of 2 to 5 years after construction is completed. It is neither practical or economic to continuously take the readings manually after the main active period. MissionOS, is a reliable system which can communicate with the data logger of in-place probe inclinometers and strain gauges remotely, sending out notifications of any unexpected behavior automatically. The reporting and archiving system can feed the raw data back as reports, tables and graphs in any template, or alternatively, automatically archive them into a project library based on a predefined schedule. A real-time 3D model is also available to view the readings against a visible environment which includes both structural elements and soil types behind the wall.
Geotechnical slope stability analysis software key Capabilities Include:
– Collects the data from a data logger of in-place instruments automatically and remotely.
– Automatically creates, sends and archives the required reports by a system scheduler.
– Auto SMS, E-mail, or AAA alarms – responses are logged via a dynamic web log.
– Have various AAA values for different elevations on deflection to form accurate AAA lines but not a simplified vertical line.
– Import design predictions and show development of movements against predicted behavior with time.
– Monitor every instruments' working status at any time.
Read full article : visit here