The rising usage of telehealth and robotics surgery as a result of COVID-19, as well as the rising acceptance of 5G-enabled wearable medical devices for real-time remote patient monitoring, are driving the growth of this market.
Other important reasons driving the growth of this market are the potential of 5G technology to send big patient data files fast, improvements in communications, and the availability of low-cost sensors. However, the expensive cost of deploying a 5G network is projected to limit the market's development.
The Global 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Market was valued at USD 232.15 Million in 2021 and it is expected to reach at USD 13273.19 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 78.25% over the forecast period(2022-2028)
Global 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Market report can help you in taking the right business decisions.
Request a Free Sample Copy:
Top Key players operated in Global 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Market:
- AT&T (US)
- Verizon (US)
- China Mobile Limited (China)
- T-Mobile (US)
- Ericsson (Sweden)
- Telit (Poland)
- Telus (Canada)
- Vodafone (UK)
- Nokia (Finland)
- Samsung (South Korea)
- Deutsche Telekom AG (Germany)
Get Detailed Information about Global 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Market:
- Global 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2028
- Global 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by component, application, end user, and region.
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Global 5G Infrastructure in Healthcare Key Market Trends
- Wearable devices, secure online consultations, and remote operations such as robotic surgery will improve resource efficiency while meeting client demands for greater convenience and freedom of choice. This technical advancement in the healthcare business opens several opportunities for telecom carriers to enter new value chains and form relationships that benefit the whole ecosystem.
- 5G-connected wearables can potentially benefit healthcare payers, whether they be commercial insurance companies or the government. Payers have significant financial incentives to keep their individual customers healthy and to detect medical issues early so that they may be handled before the situation necessitates massive and costly diagnostic procedures and treatments. Extending the use of wearable monitoring technology to more diabetics or individuals at risk of cardiac difficulties, for example, might save lives, enhance general population health, and considerably reduce payer outlays.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Ask our analyst for more information:
Our reports on Other Channel:
SkyQuest Technology is leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, commercialization and technology services. It has 450+ happy clients globally.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741