Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Biocides Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Biocides Market is anticipated to increase by USD 2.3 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 4.2 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biocides market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biocides industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for biocides can be segmented by product: halogen compounds, metallic compounds, organosulfur, organic acids, quaternary ammonium compound, phenolic, nitrogen, glutaraldehyde. Globally, the organosulfur segment made up the largest share of the biocides market. Biocides market is further segmented by application: water treatment, food and beverage, personal care, wood preservation, paints and coatings, plastics, HVAC, boilers, oil and gas, fuels, paper, cleaning products, others. The fuels segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the biocides market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Asia-Pacific had the largest share in the global biocides market.
By product: halogen compounds, metallic compounds, organosulfur, organic acids, quaternary ammonium compound, phenolic, nitrogen, glutaraldehyde
By application: water treatment, food and beverage, personal care, wood preservation, paints and coatings, plastics, HVAC, boilers, oil and gas, fuels, paper, cleaning products, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading biocides market vendors that include Albemarle Corporation, BASF SE, Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., Italmatch Chemicals S.p.A., LANXESS AG, Lonza Group AG, Neogen Corporation, ShangHai Zhongxin Yuxiang Chemical Co., Ltd., Solvay SA, Suez SA, The Dow Chemical Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biocides market.
– To classify and forecast the global biocides market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biocides market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biocides market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biocides market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biocides market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1389023/global-biocides-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773