Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Biotechnology Instruments Market 2022-2028”under Life sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Biotechnology Instruments Market is projected to rise by USD 45.8 billion by 2028. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 11.8 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biotechnology instruments market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biotechnology instruments industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for biotechnology instruments can be segmented by product: lab automation instrument, life science consumable, IVD instrument, medical laser, others. The life science consumable segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biotechnology instruments market. Biotechnology instruments market is further segmented by end user: institute, pharmaceutical, hospital, others. The hospital segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the biotechnology instruments market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the biotechnology instruments market.
By product: lab automation instrument, life science consumable, IVD instrument, medical laser, others
By end user: institute, pharmaceutical, hospital, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global biotechnology instruments market with some of the key players being QIAGEN N.V., Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Alcon, Inc., Analytik Jena AG, AngioDynamics, Inc., Becton Dickinson, and Company, BioMerieux S.A., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cynosure Inc., Danaher Corporation, IIlumina Inc., IRIDEX Corporation, Merck KGaA, Novanta Inc., Perkin Elmer, Inc., Roche Holding AG, Tecan Group Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Waters Corporation, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biotechnology instruments market.
– To classify and forecast the global biotechnology instruments market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biotechnology instruments market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biotechnology instruments market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biotechnology instruments market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biotechnology instruments market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1388968/global-biotechnology-instruments-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773