Global Keratometers Market Dynamics Exhibit Impact analysis of DROC, 2021 Drivers, Opportunities, Restraints, Challenges
According to the latest research by SkyQuest Technology, the Global Keratometer Market was valued at US$ 5.6 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach US$ 7.72 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2022 – 2028. The research provides up-to-datekeratometer market analysis of the current market landscape, latest trends, drivers, and overall market environment.
A keratometer, commonly known as an ophthalmometer, is a diagnostic tool used to measure the degree and axis of astigmatism by measuring the curvature of the anterior surface of the cornea. It’s utilized in conjunction with a distinctive contact lens holder and a unique holding attachment. It accomplishes this by estimating the size of an image reflected from two paracentral locations and stabilizing the image with doubling prisms, allowing for more precise focusing. As a result, the prescription for the eyewear is quite accurate.
Get Sample Report@https://skyquestt.com/sample-request/keratometers-market
Higher incidence of astigmatism, rising ageing group, increasing awareness of astigmatism, development of new keratometers leading to effective assessment, better accessibility to keratometers, increased demand for preventive healthcare through routine eye check-ups, and rising initiatives regarding ophthalmic health by governmental and non-governmental organisations are all expected to drive the global keratometers market.
Read market research report, ” Global Keratometer Market is segmented based on product type, end-use and region. Based on product type it is categorized into: stationary type and portable type. Based on end-use it is categorized into: hospitals, ophthalmic care institutes, diagnostic centres, laboratories, and others, & By Region- Forecast and Analysis 2022-2028” by SkyQuest
In the year 2021, among the following segments, portable type keratometers had the lmarket share. Because of their comfort and ease of use, optometrists and ophthalmologists have embraced this form of keratometer. Portable keratometers are more convenient to use, and they don’t require the presence of a medical assistant or an optometrist during the assessment.
In 2021 North America had the biggest market share, owing to factors such as rising astigmatism incidence, increased awareness about ophthalmic care, rising health care expenditure, an older population, a well-established medical service, and a higher demand for preventive medical care such as ophthalmic assessment.
Get full report : https://skyquestt.com/report/keratometers-market
However, due to the enormous population, geriatric population, increased awareness of ophthalmic care, rising living standards, a strengthening health service, and greater use of new treatments, the Asia Pacific area is the fastest emerging market.
The global keratometer market is dominated by major companies that are working on enhancing the specifications and features of automated keratometers as well as growing their product range through collaborations, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions. The prominent market players are constantly adopting various innovation and growth strategies to capture more market share. For instance, in May 2021, by acquiring Capture 3D, ZEISS expanded its national footprint in the United States for its Industrial Quality & Research sector. The key market players are NIDEK CO., LTD, INNOVA Medical, Luneau Technology Group, Coburn Technologies, Inc, Essilor Instruments USA, Carl Zeiss AG, AMETEK Inc., Reichert Inc. and others.
The report published by SkyQuest Technology Consulting provides in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about Keratometer Market Revenue. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
● Drivers- The global keratometer market is primarily driven by technical advances, government initiatives to improve health services, and the widespread use of ophthalmic equipment for various healthcare procedures.
● Restraint- The rising cost of keratometers, as well as inaccuracies in their analysis, are two concerns that are limiting the market’s growth. These factors are expected to limit its global expansion during the forecasted timeframe.
What does this Report Deliver?
● Market Estimation for 20+ Countries
● Keratometer market demand by Region, Sub-Region, and Country
● Customization on Segments, Regions, and Company Profiles
● 100+ tables, 150+ Figures
● Global, Regional and Country specific Keratometer Market Trends
● Comprehensive Mapping of Keratometer Industry Parameters
● Attractive Investment Proposition in the Global Keratometer Industry
● Competitive Strategies Adopted by Keratometer Market Key Players
● Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges and the impact on the Keratometer Market Size
● Market growth rate till 2028
● Regulatory scenario, regional dynamics, and Keratometer market insights of leading countries in each region
● In-depth Market insights by Region and Country
● Market Segmentation Trend Analysis, Opportunities and Growth
● Porter’s five force analysis to know the market’s condition
● Pricing Analysis and Keratometer Market Sales
● Parent market analysis
● Product portfolio benchmarking
Speak With Our Analyst@https://skyquestt.com/speak-with-analyst/keratometers-market
SkyQuest has segmented the Global Keratometer Market based on Product Type, End-Use, and Region:
● Global Keratometer Market by Product Type (Revenue, US$ billion, 2021 – 2028)
o Stationary type
o Portable type
- Global Keratometer Market by End-Use (Revenue, US$ billion, 2021 – 2028)
o Ophthalmic Care Institutes
o Diagnostic Centres
- Global Keratometer Market By Region (Revenue, US$ billion, 2021 – 2028)
o North America
Rest of Europe
o Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Latin America
Rest of CSA
o Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Key Players in the Global Keratometer Market
● Haag-Streit AG (Switzerland)
● Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (U.S.)
● Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany)
● Nidek Co. Ltd. (Japan)
● Topcon Corporation (Japan)
● Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG (Switzerland)
● Alcon Inc. (Switzerland)
● Essilor International S.A. (France)
● Johnson and Johnson (U.S.)
● Bausch and Lomb, Inc. (U.S.)
SkyQuest Technology is leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, commercialization and technology services. It has 450+ happy clients globally.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
Find Insightful Blogs/Case Studies on Our Website: