The global laundry sanitizer market size was valued at USD 34.1 million in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% from 2021 to 2028. The growing awareness regarding personal hygiene, coupled with a rise in infectious diseases, is fueling the demand for laundry sanitizers. Over the past several months, various parts of the world have coped with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
For instance, the pandemic has changed the consumer’s priorities toward cleanliness and healthy hygiene habits. Customers nowadays are increasingly looking for high-quality and clean-label ingredients, thereby fueling the market demand. In addition, in the U.S., there has been a rise in the number of people getting sick. This is eventually increasing the demand for laundry sanitizers.
FMCG companies in Asia Pacific are expanding their product portfolio by launching hygiene and wellness-based products to cater to consumer demand. Companies such as Cipla Health, Dabur, Emami, and RSH Global have made entry into the sanitizer market to expand their market share and cater to consumer demand.
To identify the key drivers and the competitors’ insights, Request a Sample @:
Top Key Vendors:
Dabur India Ltd.
The Clorox Company
Micro Balance Health Products
Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
Procter & Gamble
The report covers the impact of coronavirus COVID-19. Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost every country in the world as the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a public health emergency. The global impact of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is already beginning to be felt and will have a significant impact on the Laundry Sanitizer electricity market in 2021. travel ban and quarantine; restaurant closures; Restrictions on all indoor/outdoor events More than 40 countries declared a national emergency; a massive slowdown in the supply chain; stock market volatility; Declining corporate confidence, growing public fear, and uncertainty about the future.
Type Of Product Segmentation:
Access Press Release @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-laundry-sanitizer-market
Segmentation by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Good Reasons to Buy a Global Laundry Sanitizer Market Report:
- Offers detailed market breakdown and data triangulation that will help guide the market trends.
- The methodology used in the report gives the absolute authentic data that helps advising whether the market has an opportunity in the upcoming years.
- Provides a detail analysis about the Covid-19 impact on the market and how it will help boost the market in the near future.
- Give’s a thorough analyst’s viewpoint which guides the client through market collaterals for the better opportunities in the market.
- Pinpoints the most valued region and how the market can be expanded in the industry to generate more revenue with all the important government guidelines and environmental policies.
The global Laundry Sanitizer market is illustrated by key results:
- The Laundry Sanitizer market research report comprises products developed, industries they cater to, and the strategies they adopt.
- Data related to the organizations such as the sales amassed by the manufacturers has also been mentioned. The report offers data related to the firm’s price models along with gross margins.
- The Laundry Sanitizer market research report presents data regarding products and market share of the product segments.
- The report entails sales that are accounted for by the products and the revenues earned by these product segments.
- Information regarding the applications and sales projections for the given time period is included in the report.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.