Global Medical Clothing Market to Witness Stunning Growth during Forecast Period | Top Players 3M, Ansell, Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
Global Medical Clothing market in 2021 was USD 94.18 billion, and it is predicted to reach USD 139.22 billion by 2028, increasing at a CAGR of 5.79% % from 2022 to 2028.
The rising prevalence of chronic diseases has increased the number of patients worldwide. Patients in hospitals, on the other hand, are at risk of developing hospital-acquired infections (HAI). According to the World Health Organization (WHO), at any given time, 10% of hospitals in developing countries and roughly 7% of hospitals in developed countries have at least one case of HAI. So, there has been a strong focus on improving hospital facilities and optimising sanitation. As an outcome, the market for medical clothing is becoming more competitive.
Read more about : https://skyquestt.com/report/medical-clothing-market
Global Medical Clothing Market Segmental Analysis
The Global Medical Clothing Market is segmented based on Product Type, Application, and Region. Based on Product Type it is categorized into Professional Apparel, Patient Apparel, Specialty Apparel, First Aid Clothing, Wraps and Towels, Others. Based on End User it is categorized into: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Centres, Home Care Settings, Research and Clinical Laboratories, Others. Based on region it is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and MEA.
- By Product Type: Professional Apparel, Patient Apparel, Specialty Apparel, First Aid Clothing, Wraps, Towels, Others
- By End User: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Centres, Home Care Settings, Research, Clinical Laboratories, Others
Get free sample request copy at : https://skyquestt.com/sample-request/medical-clothing-market
Top Players Company Profiles
- Cardinal Health, Inc.(US)
- Halyard Health (US)
- Barco Uniforms (US)
- Superior Uniform Groups (US)
- Semperit AG Holding (Austria)
- Ansell Healthcare LLC (Australia)
- 3M company (US)
- Medline Industries (US)
- Mölnlycke Health Care (Sweden)
- LynkTrac Technologies LLC (US)
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (US)
- Prestige Medical (CA)
- Landau Uniforms (US)
- In January 2021, The US Department of Defense logistic office awarded Halyard Worldwide, Inc. a contract for the production of N-95 masks and gowns.
- In May 2020, Folds was announced by Calgary designer Nina Kharey. The product is a new line of antimicrobial and antiviral scrubs designed for a variety of healthcare professionals.
- and ASTM F1671 standards for protection against blood, bodily fluids, and blood-borne pathogens is expected to boost market growth.
SkyQuest Technology is leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, commercialization and technology services. It has 450+ happy clients globally.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
Find Insightful Blogs/Case Studies on Our Website: