The size of the worldwide medical wearables market was estimated at USD 8.56 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.5% from 2022 to 2032 to reach USD 20.57 billion. The term “medical wearables market” describes a group of wearable technologies created to measure and monitor numerous aspects of health and wellness, including heart rate, blood pressure, and activity levels. These gadgets, which are often worn on the body, can give patients and healthcare professionals real-time data, enabling more individualised and proactive healthcare management.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases worldwide would drive the global Medical Wearables Market Size throughout the forecast period. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), the prevalence of chronic diseases, particularly cardiovascular ailments and diabetes, would increase by 57% by 2020. Furthermore, the World Economic Forum (WEF) reports that nearly one-third of adults worldwide suffer from multiple chronic conditions, which can double medical costs and have a devastating economic impact. As a result, such diseases, particularly diabetes, cardiovascular ailments, and lung conditions, require regular monitoring, which wearable medical devices can supply.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click Here: https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/sample-request/medical-wearables-market/76903/
Type of wearable device: The medical wearables market can be segmented based on the type of wearable device, such as smartwatches, fitness trackers, patches, and smart clothing.
Application: The medical wearables market can be segmented based on its application, such as monitoring and diagnostic devices, rehabilitation devices, and therapeutic devices.
End-user: The medical wearables market can be segmented based on the end-user, such as patients, healthcare providers, and research organizations.
Distribution channel: The medical wearables market can be segmented based on the distribution channel, such as online stores, retail stores, and hospitals.
Geography: The medical wearables market can be segmented based on geographic regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Sensor technology: The medical wearables market can be segmented based on the type of sensor technology used in the wearable device, such as temperature sensors, electrocardiogram (ECG) sensors, and blood glucose sensors.
Overall, the medical wearables market is rapidly growing, and new segments may emerge as technology and healthcare practices continue to evolve.
- Apple Inc.
• Fitbit Inc.
• Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
• Garmin Ltd.
• Fossil Group, Inc.
• Xiaomi Corporation
• Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
• Alphabet Inc. (Google)
• Philips Healthcare
• Omron Healthcare, Inc.
• BioTelemetry, Inc.
• iRhythm Technologies, Inc.
• Dexcom, Inc.
• Medtronic plc
• Abbott Laboratories
North America: North America is the largest market for medical wearables, owing to the presence of a large number of healthcare providers and high healthcare spending. The region has a well-established healthcare infrastructure and strong regulatory framework, which promotes the adoption of medical wearables.
Europe: Europe is another significant market for medical wearables, with a large population of elderly people and a high incidence of chronic diseases. The region also has well-established healthcare infrastructure and supportive government policies.
Asia-Pacific: The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing market for medical wearables, owing to the growing demand for remote patient monitoring and telehealth services. The region has a large population base, rapid urbanization, and rising healthcare spending.
Middle East and Africa: The Middle East and Africa are emerging markets for medical wearables, with increasing healthcare spending and growing adoption of healthcare technology.
Latin America: Latin America is a developing market for medical wearables, with increasing awareness about healthcare technology and growing investment in healthcare infrastructure.
Overall, the global medical wearables market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years, driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising healthcare spending, and growing demand for remote patient monitoring and telehealth services.
Get The Details Here: https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/reports/medical-wearables-market/76903/
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post-sales analyst support
Analytics Market Research is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. Analytics Market Research is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.