Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Molded Pulp Packaging Market 2022-2028”under Consumer Goods Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Molded Pulp Packaging Market is poised to grow by USD 2.3 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global molded pulp packaging market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the molded pulp packaging industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the fiber type, type, end user, and region. The global market for molded pulp packaging can be segmented by fiber type: recycled fiber, virgin fiber. The recycled fiber segment held the largest share of the global molded pulp packaging market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Molded pulp packaging market is further segmented by type: tray, bowl and cup, clamshell, plate, others. Globally, the tray segment made up the largest share of the molded pulp packaging market. Based on end user, the molded pulp packaging market is segmented into: food packaging, food service, electronic, healthcare, others. The food packaging segment was the largest contributor to the global molded pulp packaging market in 2021. On the basis of region, the molded pulp packaging market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the global molded pulp packaging market.
By fiber type: recycled fiber, virgin fiber
By type: tray, bowl and cup, clamshell, plate, others
By end user: food packaging, food service, electronic, healthcare, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global molded pulp packaging market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Brodrene Hartmann A/S, EnviroPAK Corporation, Huhtamaki Oyj, Keiding Inc., Pacific Pulp Molding Inc., Sabert Corporation, UFP Technologies, Inc., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global molded pulp packaging market.
– To classify and forecast the global molded pulp packaging market based on fiber type, type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global molded pulp packaging market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global molded pulp packaging market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global molded pulp packaging market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global molded pulp packaging market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ sub sectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773