Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Neuropathic Pain Market 2022-2028”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Neuropathic Pain Market is poised to grow by USD 9.0 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global neuropathic pain market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the neuropathic pain industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, indication, diagnosis, treatment, distribution channel, end user, and region. The global market for neuropathic pain can be segmented by type: peripheral neuropathy, entrapment neuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia, phantom limb pain, post herpetic neuralgia (PHN), post traumatic neuropathy. The peripheral neuropathy segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Neuropathic pain market is further segmented by indication: diabetic neuropathy, spinal stenosis, chemotherapy, others. The diabetic neuropathy segment held the largest share of the global neuropathic pain market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on diagnosis, the neuropathic pain market is segmented into: imaging, blood tests, physical examination. In 2021, the imaging segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the neuropathic pain market. On the basis of treatment, the neuropathic pain market also can be divided into: medication, multimodal therapy. Among these, the medication segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Neuropathic pain market by distribution channel is categorized into: drug store, online, others. The neuropathic pain market by end user can be segmented into: hospital, clinic, research center, others. Based on region, the neuropathic pain market is further categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By type: peripheral neuropathy, entrapment neuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia, phantom limb pain, post herpetic neuralgia (PHN), post traumatic neuropathy
By indication: diabetic neuropathy, spinal stenosis, chemotherapy, others
By diagnosis: imaging, blood tests, physical examination
By treatment: medication, multimodal therapy
By distribution channel: drug store, online, others
By end user: hospital, clinic, research center, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global neuropathic pain market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca plc, Baxter International Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, GSK plc, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global neuropathic pain market.
– To classify and forecast the global neuropathic pain market based on type, indication, diagnosis, treatment, distribution channel, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global neuropathic pain market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global neuropathic pain market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global neuropathic pain market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global neuropathic pain market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ sub sectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773