Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Robotic Process Automation Market 2022-2028” under the Heavy Industry Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
According to latest analysis, the global Robotic Process Automation Market is poised to grow by USD 10.4 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 30.8% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global robotic process automation market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the robotic process automation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, deployment, organization size, application, and region. The global market for robotic process automation can be segmented by component: software, service. The service segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global robotic process automation market. Robotic process automation market is further segmented by deployment: cloud, on-premise. The on-premise segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on organization size, the robotic process automation market is segmented into: large enterprise, small and medium enterprise. On the basis of application, the robotic process automation market also can be divided into: financial, healthcare, retail, information, telecom, communication and education, manufacturing, logistic, energy, others. The financial segment was the largest contributor to the global robotic process automation market in 2021. Robotic process automation market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The service market is further segmented into consulting, implementing, training. The consulting segment held the largest share of the global robotic process automation market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By component: software, service
By deployment: cloud, on-premise
By organization size: large enterprise, small and medium enterprise
By application: financial, healthcare, retail, information, telecom, communication and education, manufacturing, logistic, energy, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global robotic process automation market with some of the key players being Automation Anywhere Inc., Blue Prism Limited, NICE Systems Ltd., Pegasystems Inc., UiPath Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global robotic process automation market.
– To classify and forecast the global robotic process automation market based on component, deployment, organization size, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global robotic process automation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global robotic process automation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global robotic process automation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global robotic process automation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773