Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Smart Labels Market 2022-2028” under Consumer Goods Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Smart Labels Market is poised to grow by USD 23.6 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global smart labels market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart labels industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, component, application, end user, and region. The global market for smart labels can be segmented by technology: electronic article surveillance (EAS) label, RFID label, sensing label, electronic shelf label, near field communication (NFC), tag. Globally, the RFID label segment made up the largest share of the smart labels market. Smart labels market is further segmented by component: transceiver, memory, battery, microprocessor, others. The battery segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on application, the smart labels market is segmented into: retail inventory, perishable goods, electronic, equipment, pallets tracking, others. According to the research, the retail inventory segment had the largest share in the global smart labels market. On the basis of end user, the smart labels market also can be divided into: automotive, consumer goods, healthcare, logistic, retail, manufacturing, others. The retail segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Smart labels market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By technology: electronic article surveillance (EAS) label, RFID label, sensing label, electronic shelf label, near field communication (NFC), tag
By component: transceiver, memory, battery, microprocessor, others
By application: retail inventory, perishable goods, electronic, equipment, pallets tracking, others
By end user: automotive, consumer goods, healthcare, logistic, retail, manufacturing, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global smart labels market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Alien Technology, LLC, Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., Die Muhlbauer Holding AG, Intermec Inc., Sato Holdings Corporation, Thin Film Electronics ASA, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart labels market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart labels market based on technology, component, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart labels market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart labels market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart labels market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart labels market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773