Global Traffic Management Market
The global traffic management market was assessed at USD 35.40 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 12.1% predicted throughout the forecast period. The traffic management system provides real-time data and is capable of analysing and improving the overall efficiency and safety of transportation systems. The goal of this system is to provide safe, orderly, and well-organized movement of people and commodities while also improving the quality of the environment and collaborating with traffic control services to reduce accident rates. As a result, these management system qualities are becoming increasingly popular among the general public.
The COVID-19 epidemic has had a profound influence on many areas of the economy. As a result, the implementation of lockdowns and required social distancing measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus has a global market impact. The lockdown reduced normal outside travel during this time period, inhibiting market expansion. The gradual opening of lockdowns, however, as well as expanding market need for novel and superior technologies, are projected to raise market demand for this management system in the near future.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click Here: https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/sample-request/traffic-management-market/73172/
- By Solution Type: This segment can be further divided into software, hardware, and services. Software solutions include traffic management systems, smart signaling systems, and intelligent transport systems.
- By Deployment Type: Traffic Management Market can be segmented based on the deployment type, including on-premises and cloud-based solutions.
- By Application: This segment can be further divided into urban traffic, intercity traffic, and parking management.
- By End-User: This segment includes government agencies, transportation authorities, and private players such as transportation service providers and parking management companies.
- Siemens AG
- IBM Corporation
- Thales Group
- Kapsch TrafficCom AG
- Cubic Corporation
- Swarco AG
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Atkins Plc
- Iteris, Inc.
- Accenture plc
- PTV Group
- TransCore, LP
- Clearview Intelligence Ltd.
- TomTom International BV
- Garmin Ltd.
The Traffic Management market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. This can be attributed to the high adoption rate of advanced traffic management technologies and systems in these regions, coupled with the presence of major market players and supportive government initiatives. Traffic Management Market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate due to increasing urbanization and the need for efficient traffic management solutions in emerging economies such as India and China.
• The analysis provides an overview of the factors driving and limiting the growth of the market including trends, structure and others.
• Market estimation for type and geographic segments is derived from the current market scenario and expected market trends.
• Porter’s Five Force Model and SWOT analysis are used to study the global Traffic Management market and would help stakeholders make strategic decisions.
• The analysis assists in understanding the strategies adopted by the companies for the growth of this market.
• In-depth analysis of the types of Traffic Management would help in identifying future applications in this market.
Get The Details Here: https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/reports/traffic-management-market/73172/
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post-sales analyst support
Analytics Market Research is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. Analytics Market Research is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.