The global veterinary care market size was valued at USD 74.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing cases of chronic diseases in pets and livestock animals are fueling the demand for better veterinary care. Many awareness programs are being conducted around the world regarding better veterinary care, thus propelling the demand.
Veterinary medicine is widely practiced, both with and without professional supervision. Professional care is most often led by a veterinary physician (also known as a veterinarian, veterinary surgeon, or “vet”), but also by paraveterinary workers, such as veterinary nurses or technicians. This can be augmented by other paraprofessionals with specific specialties, such as animal physiotherapy or dentistry, and species-relevant roles such as farriers.
Veterinary science helps human health through the monitoring and control of zoonotic disease (infectious disease transmitted from nonhuman animals to humans), food safety, and indirectly through human applications from basic medical research. They also help to maintain food supply through livestock health monitoring and treatment, and mental health by keeping pets healthy and long-living. Veterinary scientists often collaborate with epidemiologists and other health or natural scientists, depending on type of work. Ethically, veterinarians are usually obliged to look after animal welfare. Veterinarians diagnose, treat, and help keep animals safe and healthy.
To identify the key drivers and the competitors’ insights, Request a Sample @:
Top Key Players involved in the Veterinary Care Market includes:
- Merck Animal Health
Ceva Santé Animale
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
The analysis also divides the Veterinary Care Market on the grounds of main product type:
- Companion Animal
- Companion Animal
- Specialty services
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly increased the demand for antiviral medicines globally. The treatment of novel coronavirus has increased the demand for broad-spectrum Veterinary Care to manage the disease. Remdesivir, favipiravir, oseltamivir, and other combination medicines are highly prescribed for the treatment of COVID-19. Moreover, governments are increasing funding to pharmaceutical companies to develop novel therapeutics against COVID-19. For instance, in June 2021, the U.S. government has announced an investment of more than USD 3 billion to fasten the discovery, development, and manufacturing of antiviral medicines for COVID-19 treatment. The rising incidence of disease coupled with increasing R&D will increase the demand for Veterinary Care in the next 2 to 3 years.
Access Press Release @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-veterinary-care-market
Segmentation by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
The global Veterinary Care market is illustrated by key results:
- The Veterinary Care market research report comprises products developed, industries they cater to, and the strategies they adopt.
- Data related to the organizations such as the sales amassed by the manufacturers has also been mentioned. The report offers data related to the firm’s price models along with gross margins.
- The Veterinary Care market research report presents data regarding products and market share of the product segments.
- The report entails sales that are accounted for by the products and the revenues earned by these product segments.
Good Reasons to Buy a Global Veterinary Care Market Report:
- Offers detailed market breakdown and data triangulation that will help guide the market trends.
- The methodology used in the report gives the absolute authentic data that helps advising whether the market has an opportunity in the upcoming years.
- Provides a detail analysis about the Covid-19 impact on the market and how it will help boost the market in the near future.
- Give’s a thorough analyst’s viewpoint which guides the client through market collaterals for the better opportunities in the market.
- Pinpoints the most valued region and how the market can be expanded in the industry to generate more revenue with all the important government guidelines and environmental policies.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.