How To Recover Google Account After Deletion?
Have you deleted your Google account mistakenly? And now you wish to use it again? Then you can simply recover your Google account at any time. Google provides multiple ways for recovering the deleted account and one can simply use them to get back to their Google account. But there are many users don't know how to recover a deleted Google account even it's a very easy and simple process to perform.
Are you one among those who don't know how to perform Google account recovery after deletion? If yes, then you can simply recover your Google account within fewer steps that all are mentioned in this article.
Here Are The Steps To Recover Deleted Google Account:
- First of all, go to the official Google account recovery page via https://accounts.google.com/recovery/
- Type the email address associated with your Google account that you want to recover and then click on Next.
- One the next page, you will be asked to enter your last password and if you don't remember your last password, then click on Try another way link.
- Now Google will send a verification code to your recovery phone number and then click on the Send code tab.
- After that, you will be received a verification code to your phone number and then enter it into the given field.
- Click on the Submit tab and then Google will verify your entered code and after successfully verifying, you will be redirected to the password recovery page.
- Enter the new password for that Google account into the given field and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- After that, click on the Change Password tab to finish the process of password recovery.
If you are not able to perform the Google Account Recovery process for a deletion account, then contact the customer support team for better assistance on password recovery related issues.