The school admission process requires a series of documentation procedures before a child can actually start going to school and become a regular student. It is a well-known fact that these admission processes are similar in every school across India, but sometimes they differ for different schools. Let us look at the School Admission In Gurgaon with reference to the Delhi Public School Admission process to get an idea about these school admission processes. This school is regarded as the best CBSE school in Gurgaon!
Located in the very heart of Gurgaon on Dwarka Expressway, Delhi Public School functions under the control and support of the DPS Society New Delhi. This school enjoys the reputation of being the most trusted name in the field of quality education. Throughout the academic world, this school is recognized for its progressive approach and commitment to excellence. DPS Gurgaon provides numerous opportunities for the physical and mental development of the child. This school promotes critical thinking. DPS Gurgaon is known for its rich culture and technically sound environment, with an ultra-modern campus that caters to the needs of new-generation learners.
Delhi Public School, Gurgaon's admission procedure can be understood by observing different segments, namely FEE STRUCTURE, AGE CRITERIA, DOCUMENTS REQUIRED, ADMISSION POLICY, and TRANSPORTATION.
Details about the ADMISSION POLICY:
- Admission at DPS, Gurgaon is granted on First Come First Serve basis, till the availability of seats.
- Meetings can be scheduled with the admission counsellor.
- Previous 2 class’s Academic Transcripts must accompany the application form.
- The complete application form submission is just an admission request and does not guarantee admission as seats available are limited.
- Provisional admissions will be processed and confirmed only after the verification of required documents and deposit of applicable fee before the beginning of academic session 2022-2023.
- Admission application forms may be filled by parent/single parent or the legal guardian who has the sole custody of the child (after the verification of valid legal documents).
- Admission application processing fee is 1200 INR.
Details about the AGE CRITERIA:
- For PRE-NURSERY: Minimum age must be 2 years and above as on March 31, 2022
- For NURSERY: Minimum age must be 3 years and above as on March 31, 2022
- For KG: Minimum age must be 4 years and above as on March 31, 2022
Details about DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
- Birth Certificate / Passport of a child
- Residence proof of both permanent and current
- Photo ID proof of both the parents
- Latest passport size photograph of the child and the parents (6 Number)
- Latest passport size photograph of the guardian (if applicable) (2 Number)
- Previous 2 class’s Academic transcript (for admission in grade III and above)
- Vaccination certificates/Medical reports/Blood report of the child
- Transfer certificate from the last school attended (Original Copy)
- Previous school’s Character certificate (only for students seeking admission in grade XI) (Original Copy)
- Migration certificate (only for Non-CBSE students seeking admission in grade XI) (Original Copy)To learn more about the FEE STRUCTURE and TRANSPORT availability and charges, check the school website page, or visit the school.
We hope this blog contains all the specific information about the School Admission In Gurgaon with special mention of Delhi Public School Admission, a.k.a, the best school in Gurgaon.