Are you a person who loves to listen to a lot of music? Well, we all love to listen to our favorite music. And for that, there are many great music streaming services that we can easily use on any of our devices. To enhance the music streaming experience, many people use the Amazon Alexa speakers for listening to their favorite music tracks. Nowadays, these speakers have become so popular, and millions of people use them. Amazon Alexa speakers are a great device that offers your home a lot of utility and convenience. It also enables you to listen to your favorite music with much better quality. With the Amazon Alexa speakers, you can listen to free music and can use any music streaming services on these speakers. Do you also own an Amazon Echo device? Want to know how you can listen to music on your Amazon Echo speakers?
If you are a new user of this device, then it is possible that you don’t know how you can listen to music on this speaker. But do not worry. Streaming music through your Amazon echo is not any difficult task. You can easily listen to any of your favorite music tracks on these speakers. Want to know the procedure for this purpose? You will get the proper method for streaming music through your Amazon Alexa speakers here only. So, read this complete article and explore the technique.
Instructions to Follow for Listening to Music on an Amazon Echo Device
There are various ways through which you can listen to your favorite music on your Echo device. You will be able to use any music streaming service on your Echo speakers. Also, the process will remain the same no matter whichever Echo device you are using. Earlier, it was possible to upload music to Amazon Music storage for playback on Echo devices. But, last year, Amazon killed this service. And now, it is not easy to stream your own media library through an Echo device. But, you can stream music using the Bluetooth feature from your PC. Using the music streaming services is also an easy option to stream music on your Echo device. By default, your Echo device will automatically get linked to Amazon Music. If you are a user of this music streaming service, you can enjoy listening to more than 2 million songs without paying anything.
You can wirelessly stream music to your Echo device using your mobile phone, tablet, or computer system. For that, you will have to set up your Amazon Echo device first. Here’s the complete procedure you will need to follow to stream music on your Amazon Echo device. Before getting started with the process, you need to make sure that you have the Amazon Alexa app on your device. You can find the app on the Google Play Store or App Store. After downloading the app, you are ready to proceed.
The Steps for Streaming Music to Amazon Echo through Amazon Prime
Follow the steps to get started with streaming the music on your Amazon Echo device using the Amazon Prime music streaming service:
- First of all, you will need to open the Amazon Alexa app on your device and then open the sidebar by tapping on the menu icon that you can see at the top left corner of your screen.
- And after this, from the menu, choose the option of “Music and Books.”
- You will now see two main parts on the next menu, including the device selection and the service selection. Go to the top of your screen and choose the Echo device that you would like to use.
- Also, you will see an extensive list of compatible music services to which you can connect and control via the Alexa app. Here, we are choosing the Amazon Music service.
- And now, the content that you will see on the next screen will depend on the service that you have selected. For Amazon Prime, you will get the ability to choose between radio stations and playlists. You can select any of these options. And now, your music should start streaming on your Echo device.
By following the same process, you will also be able to connect to other services like Spotify, Pandora, or iHeartRadio.
How to Stream Music on Amazon Echo through Bluetooth
With this method, you can bypass the Amazon Alexa app and can use the Bluetooth feature of your device to stream music on your Amazon Echo device:
- According to this method, firstly, you will have to set up Bluetooth pairing. You can do that by saying, “Alexa Pair.” Make sure that both of your devices are nearby.
- Now, navigate to the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone. To do that, you will need to open the Settings on your smartphone.
- On the Settings screen, select the option of “Bluetooth.”
- On the Bluetooth screen, you will see your Echo device if it is in pairing mode. Tap on the name of the device to add it to the menu. And now, make sure that your phone is connected to the smart speaker through Bluetooth.
- And then, search for the music that you would like to play on your Echo device. And tap on the play button and enjoy.
So, this is how you can play music on your Amazon Echo device. Try out the steps now and enjoy your favorite music tracks. And don’t forget to visit our website to get other tech-related information.