Do you use an iPhone and like to capture a lot of photos and videos on your device? The iPhone is undoubtedly one of the best and most commonly used Apple devices. It comes with a lot of great features that anyone can use with much ease to have the best experience. Mainly, the iPhone is best known for its camera features. For instance, this device enables you to record videos in slow motion. However, you can find this feature in other smartphone brands also. But do you know, the iPhone provides you with the ability to change the recording speed of slow-motion videos? Yes, you read that right. You can change the slow-motion video recording speed on your iPhone. Do you know how to do so? Want to get the procedure for this?
Many iPhone users don’t know how to change the recording speed of slow-motion videos on their iPhone. If you are also one of those users, then there is no need to go anywhere. Here, you can get the method for this. In the following article, the iPhone users will get to know how to change the slow-motion video recording speed on their device. So, keep reading the post to get to the methods.
The Instructions for Changing the Slow Motion Video Recording Speed on iPhone
By following the methods mentioned in this article, any iPhone user will be able to change the recording speed of slow-motion videos on their smartphone. And here, we have explained two simple techniques for performing this task. So, let’s get started by mentioning the first method. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The first step you will have to follow to proceed with this method is to open the Settings app.
- On the Settings page, scroll down through the list of the apps and tap on the option of “Camera.”
- Under the Camera section, select the “Record Slo-Mo” option and then tap on any of the available options, including “720p HD at 240fps” or “1080P HD at 120fps.” And that’s all. Now, the recording speed of the slow-motion videos on your iPhone will be changed.
Here is another method for changing the slow-motion video recording speed on iPhone:
- First of all, go through the Settings page on your device.
- And then, scroll down through your device screen and tap on the “Camera” app.
- In the Camera section, select the “Record Slo-mo” option and then toggle the button given next to the option of “Video Format Control.”
- And now, go back and open the Camera app on your iPhone and select the “Slo-mo” option.
- At last, tap on the option of “HD. 240” that you will be able to find at the top right corner of your screen. And that’s it.
These are the two most straightforward methods for changing the recording speed of the slow-motion videos on an iPhone. Try the techniques now, and to know more about Apple devices, please go through our website.
Elina John is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for mcafee security products at mcafee.com/activate.