The Prime Video is one of the most popular and widely used on-demand video streaming services, developed by Amazon. It offers to watch a great range of movies and TV Shows to all of its users. This on-demand video streaming platform can be accessed on all devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android devices, desktop computers, and Fire TV Stick. Although the platform is well known for providing the best streaming experience to its users as it comes with a lot of great streaming features. But sometimes, the service can play videos in very poor quality on your devices. And, of course, all of us love to enjoy our favorite shows or movies in the best audio and video quality. So, what can you do to improve the video streaming quality of your Amazon Prime Videos? Are you also one of the users of this on-demand video streaming service?
Well, if you are also experiencing poor streaming quality on Amazon Prime Video and want to improve it, then you have come to the right place. Here, in the following article, we are going to show you how you can change the streaming quality of the Amazon Prime Video. So, if you wish to see the technique, you need to take a look at this complete guide.
The Method to Change the Video Streaming Quality for Amazon Prime Video
Any of the Amazon Prime Video users can easily change the video streaming quality for the content that they stream on this platform. And if you also want to do so, you need to follow the below-mentioned instructions. You will be able to change the video streaming quality using the app. And one can also use a web browser for performing this task. And here, we have mentioned both of these methods. So, let’s see how you can change the streaming quality using the app:
- To get started, first of all, you will have to launch the Prime Video app on your mobile device.
- And after launching the app, sign in to your user account and then navigate to the “Settings” screen.
- And after you get to the settings screen, tap on the “Stream Download” option and then choose the “Stream Quality” option.
- And now, you will be provided with several quality options, including “Best,” Better,” “Good,” and “Data Saver.”
- From the available options, choose anyone by tapping on it. And that’s all.
And now, let’s see how you can perform the same task using a web browser.
The Steps to Change the Video Streaming Quality for Amazon Prime Video Using a Web Browser
Here’s how one can change the video streaming quality on Amazon Prime Video using a web browser:
- First of all, you will need to launch a web browser on your computer and then sign in to your Prime Video account using your username and password.
- And after signing in to your Prime Video account, click on your profile name and then select the option of “Account and Settings.”
- And now, move to the playback option settings. Here, you will see three options for the video quality. You can select any of the options according to your preferences.
So, that is how any of the Amazon Prime Video users will be able to improve the video streaming quality of the videos. Follow the steps now and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows in high quality. And if you wish to know more, you can go through our website.