Tempo travellers are one of the newfound means of transport that has, by and large, eased the journey of people willing to travel in groups. These tempo travellers are exclusively available in most of the metro cities like Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, etc. It can be easily availed via the online portals and hence, getting hold of a tempo for a smooth journey is also quite easy and convenient. Even when you have your sedans, while travelling in a group, you can always go a bit comfy on the road without having to comprise on the space with a tempo traveller.
Previously people did use buses or hire buses for going to school picnics, college excursions, weddings, etc. but these buses which you usually travel in are quite different from what a tempo traveller has in store. Tempos can also be called a bus, but note that it is a luxurious bus extending premier facilities to the occupants travelling in them.
In an exquisite town like Chennai where there is much to see and enjoy, taking a day off or going out for a weekend getaway with your family to cherish the beauty of the city is enough. To ease the process of your journey, get a tempo traveller for yourself and your family. Read along this article to get acquainted and know more about what these tempo travellers have in store for you.
- Abundant availability: The online network of the internet has eased your work to find tempo travellers in your town. Looking for tempo travellers in Chennai? Well, there is extensive availability of a tempo traveller for rent in Chennai. All you need to do is get a well-reputed website that offers bus hiring services. Go through the terms and conditions of booking and after that, sign in to state the details of your journey.
- Easy booking process: The details enquired are mostly your journey credentials, the pickup location, destination, and so on. Some websites also offer to book your tempos for absolutely free of cost, that is, payments are done only after the completion of the journey. You can also freely access the images of the tempo travellers online at the website that connects you to the best service providers in your town.
- Wide range of options: Each state has different suppliers and hence the seating capacity of tempo travellers varies from one place to another. The seats vary from 9 to 30 in number. Thus, you can pick the size of the tempo as per the seats you require. There are several options for tempo traveller for rent in Chennai.
- A cost-effective transportation method: While discussing in the context of a tempo traveller for rent in Chennai, the costs charged are quite reasonable and affordable. For a 12 seater tempo, the tempo traveller price in Chennai is usually rupees 14 per km + rupees 500 for the driver. The tempo traveller price in Chennai for both the AC and the non-AC tempos are the same but the number of operators can vary.
- Over-the-top facilities: As mentioned earlier, tempos are luxurious buses stretching out luxuries to its occupants. Facilities like a music system, air conditioners, LED screens, all push back seats, Wi-Fi connectivity, guide, clean and hygienic space, emergency exit and first aid are provided in the tempo travellers. There is ample space to stuff in your belongings. Moreover, you can rest back at the reclining seats and also stretch out on the sufficient legroom provided between all the seats. Journey with tempo travellers is also very smooth without any jerks or inconvenience.
Thus, getting a tempo traveller for rent in Chennai is a smart choice. Note that the online websites from which you can book these tempo travellers mostly serve as a link between the customers and the operators.
Also, you should know that the tempo traveller price in Chennai may vary from one operator to another; hence, there may be slight changes in the charges mentioned above. It also depends on the type of tempo traveller you are hiring, for example, AC coaches with entertainment facilities might be expensive than the ordinary ones. Similarly, tempo travellers with greater seating capacity will be comparatively costlier than the ones with fewer seats.