Let's say you have a flight reservation with Korean Air, but an emergency requires you to change it. How can I modify the date on my Korean Air airline ticket? is answered in the section below.
The basic methods for changing the date of a flight reservation with Korean Air are as follows:
- If you purchased your tickets using Korean Air's official website, you can make changes there as well.
- There is a labeledlled “manage my booking” on the front page. Just click it.
- You will be prompted for the passenger's name and the ticket number after clicking that.
- Your registered phone number will receive a text message with the initiator information and a confirmation of the ticket change.
- Both the confirmation code and the booking name must be accurate and readily available.
- Your entire reservation details will be displayed on a different page. From the list of your reservations, choose the flight you want to alter.
- Select the new departure date, time, or location according to your travel requirements by clicking on the “Change Flight” tab.
- Choose a new flight from the list of options, then click the ‘Confirm my pick' button to move forward.
- Review the updated flight schedule here, then move on to the checkout page's payment section.
- The new flight's fare will be shown on the screen. If the charges are more than the prior one, you must pay them.
- Payment options include debit or credit cards. You will get a confirmation email for the ticket change after the money has been made.
If you still have any doubt Visit _ https://cheapairlinesfares.com/blog/how-can-i-change-my-flight-ticket-date-at-korean-air/