A YouTube TV subscription grants you unlimited access to the live TV service with no commitment. You can cancel YouTube TV at any time. It's also possible to pause a YouTube TV subscription temporarily.
To Cancel YouTube TV Membership using a web browser:
1. Go to tv.youtube.com and select your Profile icon in the upper-right corner.
2. Select Settings in the pop-up menu.
3. Select the Membership tab, then select Pause or cancel membership under YouTube TV.
4. Use the slider to choose how long you wish to pause your subscription, then select Pause.
5. If you decide to resume or cancel your subscription, go back to the Settings page and select Manage membership under YouTube TV.
6. Select Resume Membership or Cancel Membership.