The AOL Mail is generally known as the biggest email service provider. They are offering many great features. Which, you can use on the phone or computer. Although, AOL works fine in almost every device, but sometimes, iphone users may have slightly strange issues. due to which, AOL stops working on their iphone. If you are going through such issues on the aol mail account. do not worry, here are the guide to get the proper solution. You can apply it on your device.
What to do when AOL mail is not working on the iphone?
When you can’t get into aol mail on iphone, you need to close the mail application and then reopen it. now check it is connecting to the aol mail server or not. in case, if it continues showing you the incorrect username or password error. Please change the following settings.
- Please make sure that the that the internet connection is working on the iphone. there are no errors related to the internet.
- Go to the aol mail website and reset the password for your aol account. now update that password into the iphone.
- If these steps, doesn’t work for you. let’s remove the aol mail account from the phone and then re-add the aol mail account using the valid mail settings.
- Some users are unable to access the aol mail account because of the incorrect mail settings. so you need to delete the aol mail account, and then re-add them using the valid mail settings.
- Please Go to the app store and look for the application update.
- Sometimes, AOL mail doesn’t work due to the application issue. so you need to uninstall the current application from the phone and then install a new application.
So these are the steps to fix the aol mail problems. in case, if you are dealing with some other issues on the aol mail. You need to visit askprob blogs for more help.