As far as search engines go, Google Chrome has been at the top of the pile for as long as one can remember. With its rich features and a great interface, users tend to choose this search engine over any other search engine every time they need a helping hand.
But along with these features comes a ton of problems. One of the more common ones being the “this webpage is not available on Google Chrome” error. This error is also faced if you visit Facebook pages via chrome. Many people have experienced this problem in recent times. If you are one of those who have struggled to fix this error, then we have the perfect guide for you to help you through this problem.
Ways to fix the webpage not available error
- Clear browser data- Make sure to check whether you have cleared your browser data that includes cookies, caches, browsing history, and tons of other information.
- Flush DNS- If you flush your DNS, it will regenerate the information when you visit the website again.
- Change DNS- This problem can also be solved if you use custom DNS servers. Switch to Google DNS and check if the problem is solved.
For further info, you may read more blogs here – https://getassist.net/
Few queries asked by Google Chrome users-
- Why does Google Chrome keep saying webpage not available?
- How do I stop Chrome from blocking a website?
- How do I fix this webpage is not available?
- Why does my phone say webpage not available?
- Why can't I open Web pages on Google Chrome?
- What does it mean when a website is not responding?
- Why is my Google Chrome not opening?