The yahoo mail is one of the most popular email service, which is mostly used by the mid-aged generations for the digital conversation. Their servers are really quick, when you perform a send or receive activity. The process will be completed within a seconds. But sometimes when a user send an email with attachment. Yahoo mail might block the login process and show you some errors on the screen.
To fix the yahoo won’t send email with attachment problem, you need to make a few change into the account. here are the tricks for that.
Techniques to fix yahoo mail not sending emails with attachment problem?
- When you can’t send the email with attachment, please check the internet connection on the computer. make sure that the device is working perfectly without any error.
- Couple of time, mail users are unable to send the emails because of the incorrect file types. So make sure that the file type is correct. and yahoo is allowing you to attach the file. If you can’t attach the file on yahoo mail. Please check the file size and other settings.
- Delete the browser cookies and cache files on the browser and then retry to upload the file again.
- Uninstall the suspicious extensions from the browser and then install a new browser extension. Now retry to access the file again.
- Sometimes, an antivirus or firewall might block the file attachment. Due to which, it won’t upload on the server. so you need to delete the current account and then re-add the account again using the valid mail settings.
So these are the steps to fix the yahoo mail problems. in case, if you are dealing with some other issues. please visit askprob blogs. There you will find the complete guide related to the yahoo mail problems.