A Quick Post To Help You Resetting Canon Wireless Printer
Although Canon printers are designed smartly to suspect any issue with them and fix them to some extent. However, there are times when due to low ink level, or cartridge issues, or even network issues, Canon printers need a factory reset or soft reset depending upon the issue. This usually happens with wireless printers, and if a user is unaware of the troubleshooting process, then it becomes quite difficult to work with the devices.
Also, sometimes if your Canon device is connected with multiple devices such as a router, mobile phone, or PC, then switching to multiple devices could also require you to reset your printer at first. Therefore, read further to know more about resetting wireless Canon wireless printer.
Steps To Reset Canon Wireless Printer
- Navigate through the steps mentioned here to soft reset your Canon wireless printer.
- Start with tapping on the Wireless icon that is available on the top of your Canon printer.
- Next, you’ll need to tap on the ‘Network’ button, then select ‘Wireless’.
- Now tap on the ‘On’ option to enter inside the Wireless Setup Wizard window.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘Continue’ option, then select Ok followed by entering the password of your printer.
- Now, again tap on OK to reset your Canon printer, and then navigate through the on-screen instructions to successfully reset your device.
Moreover, if you are still unable to work with your Canon printer after resetting it and reconnecting with your Wi-Fi connection, then you’ll need to factory reset it. Here’s how.
- Fire up your Canon printer, then navigate to its main menu, and then find the ‘Device Settings’ section.
- Select Ok, then opt for the ‘Reset settings’ option to confirm the device reset.
Furthermore, if the aforementioned process does not help you with troubleshooting your device, then you’ll need to contact the tech-experts at Canon. They will surely help you out with your Reset Canon Printer with the best solutions.