What are the steps to book business class tickets on Air Canada?
If you want to experience luxury during your travel, you can book your flight in the business class of Air Canada. Though you will be spending more money on your travel, you will find the worth of your money when the high-quality services are offered during the flight and at the airport also. In case you have already booked another travel class, you have the option to upgrade it to business class. For more details on Air Canada business class booking, refer to the info provided here.
Features of Business class
With Air Canada Business class, you can avail various benefits and complimentary services, as mentioned below:
- Executive or Classic Pods with massage function and fully-convertible flat-bed seat
- Amenity kit
- Priority check-in
- Priority baggage handling service
- Lounge access
- Chauffeur Service
- In-flight entertainment
- Special and complimentary meals & beverages
Along with these, many more facilities are also offered to Business class passengers.
Book a Business Class Ticket
To book a business class ticket online, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, go to the Air Canada web page in the browser.
- On the homepage, under the Flights tab, you can start the online booking.
- Select your flight type and along with that the total number of passengers.
- Then, select the departure as well as the destination cities for your trip.
- After that, choose the date when you want to travel and search for the flights.
- The list of available flights is prompted and you need to choose one in the business class.
- Then, fill out the mandatory fields with contact and personal details.
- Finally, after the payment, you will have the confirmation of booking and the e-ticket also.
If you are looking for some more info related to the airline services, in Air Canada business class reservations, contact the customer support team as they are available 24×7 for the assistance. The details are available on the contact page of the Air Canada website.