Disclaimer: This is a user generated content submitted by a member of the WriteUpCafe Community. The views and writings here reflect that of the author and not of WriteUpCafe. If you have any complaints regarding this post kindly report it to us.
If you want to Change Current Playback Area on YouTube TV, follow simple steps. The process works the same whether you’re on a computer, an Android, or an iOS device:
1. Open the YouTube TV app on your TV.
2. Click on your profile picture.
3. Click “Settings.”
4. Click “Area.”
5. Click “Current Playback Area.”
6. On your phone, go to tv.youtube.com/verify.
7. Allow the website to use your device’s location, which will update your current playback area.
If you’re using a web browser other than Chrome, check your browser settings to change location permissions.