Facebook avatars are a great way to represent yourself on social platforms. It is an exclusive feature of Facebook that allows you to transform your image into a cartoon, which can be used as a profile picture on both Facebook and Messenger. An avatar expresses your personality in a cartoon form. This avatar feature from Facebook combines different faces, outfits, and hairstyles so that you can develop your desired avatar.
Further, Facebook offers many more features for creating your cartoonish picture. You can use these avatars as stickers in Facebook comments and posts. You can also use these stickers across platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. So do you know how to take advantage of this Facebook feature? If not, follow this step by step guide to create your own Facebook avatar.
- Log in to your Facebook account through your phone’s app and click on the hamburger menu. If you have an iOS device, you can find this menu in the lower right corner. In Android devices, it is available in the upper right corner.
- Now scroll the app interface and locate the button “See More.”
- Click on the “See More” option; you will see the option like “Avatars.” Please note that your Facebook app should be updated.
- Then tap on the button Avatar and go ahead toward creating your image in a cartoon form.
- Here you get different types of skin colors. You have to choose the one that best suits you and then click on the button “Next.”
- In this step, you will be guided to pick a hairstyle. There are hairstyles available from short, medium, to big. Choose the one that best suits you.
- This step takes you to the avatar’s icon. Here you are asked to select a shape for the avatar image, facial complexion, etc.
- After creating your face by choosing a shape and facial complexion, you have to tap on the Eye icon. Choose an eye and customize using available options. After that, tap on the Eyebrows icon and pick the one and customize. Moreover, if you like glasses, you can add them.
- In this step, you have to customize the avatar’s nose and mouth. You can polish the facial look by using different colors.
- Now, choose a body shape that suits you. After that, pick an outfit and other accessories, including a hat, scarf, and more.
- Once you complete all the above steps successfully, click on the checkmark icon located in the upper right corner. Then tap on the button “Next,” and your avatar is ready.
These are the required steps that will help you to create an avatar successfully. Now get ready to use your digital version. Your avatar will appear in the news feed of your Facebook friends. Facebook also provides you with lots of reaction stickers that will help you express your sentiments.
Source :- https://norton-setup.n5setup.co.uk/how-to-create-a-facebook-avatar/
Kellie Minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup .