Making a gaming app has become the latest trend in the mobile app development space. In the 2 years when people were confined to their homes because of the COVID-driven quarantine, gaming apps saw an unprecedented rise.
A number of gaming app statistics came into the picture highlighting the importance of making a game app by the help of a fantasy sports app development company.
- 25% of the iOS apps and 21% of Android apps downloaded on devices are games
- Gaming apps make up for 43% of smartphone usage
- 62% of the people install a game on their phone in the first week of purchasing it
- 78% of the gamers are Android users
- The active number of global mobile gamers is more than 2.2 billion
- 57.9% of the games that are played across devices are puzzle games
- Women, more than men, spend money on in-game content
Between these statistics and the overall user inclination toward mobile games, the rise in android game app development can be seen to be at an evident high.
We are sure that this rise in apps hasn’t gone unnoticed to you, as an entrepreneur. However, this event is also a sign of unprecedented competition in space.