The fourth weekly challenges have arrived in Fortnite Season 3. Although, the challenges are quite similar to the previous week challenges; however, most of them require to complete an activity rather than locating something. One of the most greeted missions in the challenge is to dance on camera at Sweaty Sands.
This challenge is becoming quite popular amongst the gamers because, in the previous season of Fortnite, there was also a mission that required dancing at a specific location. Thus, this mission is reminiscing for the gamers and below we have provided a piece of proper information to dance on camera at Sweaty Sands in Fortnite Season 3.
How to Dance on Camera at Sweaty Sands
Gamers need to initiate this process by visiting the menu of emoting. Players have to choose the dancing move that is available inside the accessed menu. There is an option available to purchase dancing moves from the game’s store. However every gamer is given a default dancing move, and it is advisable to use it rather than spending money on buying a new one.
Afterwards, gamers need to move into Sweaty Sands and then they have to move along the pedestrian orientated across the bus stand. Now, gamers need to stop for a while and start looking all over to detect any enemy or a suspicious person. Once they are sure that there are no players or enemies to shoot them, then they need to start dancing for at least 10 seconds to complete the mission. Gamers will get 15,000 XP as a reward after completing this mission.
There are a total number of nine missions in the fourth-week challenges, and we advise players to accomplish all of them to increase their level in Battle Pass through rewarded XP. Below we have provided the list of all the missions in 4th weekly challenges. 4th Week Challenges
All the Missions of Fortnite 4th Week Challenges
- Gamers need to attain at least 200 Metal through Rickety Rig.
- Players have to gather at least 4 Floating Rings at Pleasant Park.
- Gamers need to Dance at Sweaty Sands on camera for at least 10 seconds.
- Players have to accomplish lap on a Motorboat Mayhem.
- Gamers need to inflict 500 damage at The Authority to foes.
- Players have to end up in top 25 after landing at Frenzy Farm.
- Gamers need to eliminate at least three opponents at Holly Hedges.
- Players need to find at least seven Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks region.
- Gamers have to locate at least seven Chests at Salty Springs.
Fortnite Season 3 can be played on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and PS4.
Kellie Minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup .