Step-By-Step Guide for Connecting Brother HL-L2340DW Printer to WiFi
Brother Industries has been in the business game since 1908. It is a Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment company with its main headquarters in Nagoya city of Japan. The Brother HL-L2340DW is well known and proves best for its brand name. It is a budget-friendly, definitive, monochrome laser printer for home or workplace. This compact printer is made entirely for the workplace and comes with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray that connects with ease via wireless networking, Ethernet, or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. It prints black and white documents at up to 36 ppm. Printing is now feasible from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network with this excellent printer.
In this blog, you will find the steps for Brother HL-L2340DW Wireless setup or how to connect Brother HL-L2340DW to WiFi, along with some common issues that can hinder your printing and the best ways or solutions to fix them.
Features of Brother HL-L2340DW Wireless Printer
Known for its best quality range and affordable price, Brother HL-L2340DWPrinter comes with various excellent features. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Comes with a 2.7” Color Touch screen to make the task easy and simple.
- Easy printer installation, and can be used through a wireless network or USB cable.
- Print speed of 36 ppm.
- Cost-friendly features like tone save mode and automatic duplex printing.
- Convenient mobile device printing
Easy Steps to Brother HL-L2340DW WiFi setup
Brother HL-L2340DW WiFi setup can be done in two ways – either by using a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection. Below is the given step by step guide to follow for Brother HL-L2340DW WiFi Setup:
Step 1: Get your Printer ready
Plug your printer into the socket and press the power button and turn on the printer. Next, turn on your computer and make sure that you have an active internet connection and you know your Wi-Fi username and password. Usually you can find the username and password at the back of your wireless router or modem. Now the next step involves to ‘connect Brother HL-L2340DWto WiFi’.
Step 2: Configuration of Brother HL-l2340DW Wireless Printer
For Brother HL-L2340DWWiFi setup, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Place your Brother HL-L2340DW Printer close to the router connection. You can use the Up and down arrow key to choose your network connection and then select WLAN, and click OK. Now you need to select your WPS/AOSS and tap OK. Press the ‘Up’ arrow key when WLAN Enables. Your Wireless Setup Wizard will be initiated.
- Once the printer control panels display Press Key on rtr, press and hold the WPS or AOSS button on the wireless router for a few seconds. The connected status indicates on the printer control panel. Now, Press, OK. Finally, you will know how to set up Brother HL-L2340DWwireless printer.
- To start performing the printer functions, you should install the drivers for the Brother Printer. Even if you use the USB connection in your printer, driver installation is necessary for a network connection.
- After the Wireless Printer’s configuration,
- Finally, you will know how to setup Brother HL-L2340DWwireless, after reading carefully and following the above mentioned steps.
Step 3: Wireless Network Setup using Control Panels
You can connect Brother HL-L2340DWto WiFi using the control panels by following the instruction mentioned below. Make sure you follow it carefully without leaving any step in between.
- When you turn On your printer, it will show up Deep Sleep on the screen. You need to get out of the deep sleep mode using navigation keys ‘+’ and ‘-‘to get into the ready mode. Now, choose network and press
- After choosing the network, you will get the WLAN option, press Ok Use the navigation keys to choose Setup Wizard and click Ok. Now, the printer will search for SSID or the Wi-Fi network in your neighborhood. Choose your network by using the navigation keys and press Ok.
- It will ask you for the Wi-Fi password, which you need to put using the ‘+’ button or the upper arrow key. Press the button continuously, and it will start from numerals. After that, it will go through a series of lower case alphabets and then uppercase alphabets. Press Ok To select your numbers or letters. You can also backup letters or numbers using the down arrow key or the ‘-‘button. You can also delete any letters or numbers anytime using the Back button.
- After pressing the Ok button, press the ‘+’ button to apply settings. The screen will now show like its connecting with your network. Once connected, it will flash a green light on the Wi-Fi button and show connected on the printer’s screen. Try a test print to check if it’s working.
If you follow the above steps carefully, you will find the correct solutions to your Brother HL-L2340DWwireless setup. If you faced any trouble while processing the steps to connect Brother HL-L2340DWto WiFi, check if you skipped something in between.
Troubleshooting Brother HL-L2340DW not connecting to WiFi
To fix Brother HL-L2340DW not connecting to WiFi issues, you need to follow this detailed guide given below. These Brother HL-L2340DW troubleshooting will definitely help you to fix the issues that you are facing regarding the wireless connection.
- First, you need to power off the Brother Printer and Router for a max of 1 minute and then power it on. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother Printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother Printer to Wi-Fi. Try to connect the printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS methods.
If it still shows Brother HL-L2340DW WiFi not working errors, then you need to follow other methods given here as –
- First, get the password and network name for your wireless Network, which you will find at the back of your modem. Ensure that your brother printer and computer are switched on and set up on some wireless internet connection. Now select the Menu button (if you have a touch screen, then select ‘Settings’ or Spanner and Screwdriver icon, and after that, select ‘All settings’). Now scroll down to Network by using the arrow keys and then press OK.
- After this, you need to select the WLAN option, scroll down to choose the Setup Wizard, and now press OK.
- After the above steps, you need to select your Wi-Fi Network and then enter your Wi-Fi password. Now press OK, after which you will choose ‘Apply Settings.’ Select Yes by pressing one, and if you have typed the correct password, then a message will appear that is ‘Connected.’
Sometimes, Brother Printer no paper error appears on the screen if the Brother machine does not detect MP Tray paper. To fix that, you need to reset the Brother machine, and it will automatically resolve this issue. To reset the device, you must unplug the power cord from the AC power outlet for approximately 20 seconds and then plug it back in.