Brother hl-l2390dw wireless setup
The wireless printer setup is one of the core elements of business activities at workplaces. Doing it in the desired manner ensures the availability of your printing machine for official purposes and when you feel the need for it. Read the article below to understand all the required steps to connect Brother printer to wifi.
When it comes to “How to Brother hl-l2390dw wireless setup?” along with setting up the configuration of your Brother printer, it is important to follow the proper rules and steps for an uninterrupted performance. So, read below the article in detail and find out all the steps you need to follow if your brother printer not connecting to wifi. The solutions can also be followed for below-mentioned models:
Solutions to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi
Use WLAN For Brother hl-l2390dw wireless setup
Wondering how to Do Brother hl-l2390dw wireless setup? No worries, it does not take much effort. All you need to do is perform a few simple steps to accomplish the task.
- Examine the side or base of the access point or wireless router.
- Now, go through the documentation thoroughly. You will likely find the requisite information linked to the network name and password key on the backside of the access point and wireless router.
- The next thing you need to do is set up your Brother printer. For this, locate the power cord and connect it to your Brother printer machine. Next, connect it to an electronic socket to power it on.
- Tap the menu button on the control panel of the machine.
- Next, choose the network using the up and down keys again.
- Press the navigation keys (arrow keys) to choose WLAN and then press OK.
- Now select setup wizard by tapping the up and down (arrow keys) and hit OK upon the completion of this step.
- On the next screen, you will see a prompt to enable WLAN. Select yes to start the WLAN wireless setup wizard.
- You will see a list of the available networks that are within the range of your machine. Use the up and down (arrow keys) to choose your preferred network on the list. Once you have chosen your preferred network, click OK.
- Next, you need to perform an action, depending on the type of authentication method which you have set up. You may either set up an open system authentication method or the one which necessitates a network key. If you happen to have set up the authentication method which necessitates a network key to unlock the profile, enter the key and press OK and then click Yes to allow the changes to take place. If the authentication method set up by you is an open system, then proceed to the next step.
- The machine will begin the process of connecting to your chosen wireless network. If the machine connects successfully to the chosen wireless network, a message indicating the same will appear on the screen. Also, you will see a message “brother printer not connecting to wifi “ corresponding to the failure of the process to your selected WiFi wireless network.
Contact Brother Printer Technical Support For Brother hl-l2390dw wireless setup
If you still face any issues or problems with any model of Brother Printer, you can contact our BrotherPrintersupport247 technical team and share your query. Our technical team is available 24*7 to resolve all your printer related queries and problems.