Microsoft365.com/setup is the official website to activate Microsoft 365. Microsoft comes with a subscription-based program. In order to purchase the subscription, you need to select a suitable office product. To take advantage of the subscription and products, you need to create a Microsoft account. After successfully creating a Microsoft account, you need to download and install or set up the subscription on your computer. Here, in this blog, you will get to know the step-by-step procedure to set up Microsoft 365 on your computer system. Let’s get started.
The complete procedure to set up Microsoft 365 on your PC
Go through the below-mentioned to setup Microsoft 365 on your PC:
Step 1: Create a Microsoft account account
To manage the payment, subscription, and everything related to Microsoft, you need to create a Microsoft account. Go through the below instructions to create a Microsoft account:
- First and foremost, go to microsoft365.com/setup and open the Microsoft home page.
- On the home page, select the “create a new account” option.
- After that, tap on the “create one” option and select your email address from your account.
- Then, tap on the Next button and set a password for your Microsoft account.
- Enter your details and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account setup process.
Step 2: Purchase the Microsoft 365 subscription
Once you are done with the selection of the suitable product, follow the below-mentioned instructions to purchase the MS 365 subscription:
- To begin with, launch any preferred web browser on your system and go to microsoft365.com/setup.
- After that, enter your Microsoft account credentials in the given field and proceed with the next step.
- Now, move to the official portal and tap on the “buy an office” button.
- Then, tap on the “buy now” button next to your preferred subscription.
- Or you can select the “$9.99 per month” option.
- Check your cart and tap on the “checkout” button.
- After that, complete the billing process to place an order, and then you will receive an email from Microsoft.
Step 3: Download and install Microsoft 365 on computer
After successfully creating the Microsoft account, you need to download and install the subscription on your computer system. Following are the steps to set up the subscription on PC:
- First of all, launch a web browser on your computer system, enter microsoft365.com/setup in the address bar of the web browser and press the enter key.
- Then, enter your Microsoft account login details and tap on the log-in button.
- Now, on the Microsoft 365 screen, tap on the “install office” button.
- On the next screen, select the “install” option.
- In the next step, tap on the “run” button to start the installation of the Office apps on your device.
- Finally, enter your email address to finish the installation of Office apps.
These simple steps will help you to create the Microsoft account, purchase the subscription and install Microsoft 365 through Microsoft365.com/setup on your computer system.