Snapchat has become pretty popular recently due to the filters and games that it has to offer. People from all parts of the globe put up stories and geo-tag locations to make the best out of this social media sensation. In case you are one such user and want to explore the dark theme which is quite popular these days, welcome to the club.
Read this blog till the end to answer the infamous questions that say, “how to put Snapchat on dark mode?” along with “how to get dark mode on Snapchat?” with relative ease.
Let us take a look at the simple steps that can be used to enable dark mode for Snapchat on Android devices.
Steps to enable dark mode (Android)
- Start the proceedings by accessing the settings option on your device to select the display option.
- From there, you will need to choose the dark mode to apply the theme.
- In the next window, select the all about phone option and choose the build number to tap on the same several times. Doing so will make you able to access the developer mode.
- Simply turn the force the dark mode tab on and you are done.
Just like that, Snapchat will start working in dark mode.
Steps to enable dark mode (iOS)
- Access the application of Snapchat and click on the bitmoji option from the top left corner of your screen, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to click on the gear icon to access the settings button to proceed further.
- Access the app appearance and change the theme to always dark. Once you have done the same, Snapchat will continue to work in dark mode unless the theme is changed manually.
These simple steps can help users to enable dark mode on Snapchat for iOS without breaking a sweat.
For any further info or queries, you may visit the help and support center of Snapchat to get all the answers that you are seeking.