While there are numerous ways to define the beauty of your eyes, every woman has her own unique style and preference when it comes to eye makeup. Kajal is one such beauty product that plays a crucial role in completing the eye makeup look. Since it is an irreplaceable makeup item for all ages of women, it is crucial to pick a suitable one for you.
There is a plethora of smudge-free, waterproof and amazing products in the market. Whatever brand you choose, the most important factor is how you apply the kajal and create different looks to make a statement. It is great to buy kajal online to beautify your eyes and apply a perfect stroke to highlight the best feature of your face.
Out of all makeup products, kajal is a must-have in every woman’s vanity. Couldn’t agree more? This guide will cover important tips to apply kajal and find an appropriate product to ace your eye look. Let’s dive in.
Find the Right Kajal
The market is full of smudge-free and dark kohls kajal, so it could be overwhelming for you to pick the perfect one. You can select one based on your preference, needs, and budget. Here are some crucial things you should consider:
Color of Kajal
Although nothing can be better than classic black kajal, it is no harm to try out a different variety of colors to achieve a dramatic look.
Either Sharpen able or Retractable Kajal
You can find both sharpenable or retractable kajal pencils. The choice comes down to your preference and anything that works well for you.
If you wish your kajal will stay and look put together for long hours, buy a smudge-free, water-resistant kajal.
Prepare Your Eyes Before Starting Eye Makeup
It is crucial to prep your eyes before doing eye makeup. Keep the following factors in mind:
- Cleanse the area around your eyes and remove excess oil or dirt
- Gently moisturize the eyelids and skin around your eyes
- Use an eye primer
- Start with an eye makeup
If you want dramatic and bold eye makeup, use eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara alongside kajal. Otherwise, you can consider applying just a kajal to transform your look with minimal effort.
Apply a Perfect Stroke of Kajal
If you’re in a hurry and want a classy eye makeover, follow the below steps:
- Apply a stroke of kajal to the lower waterline
- To let your kajal stay put together for an extended duration, layer it up with various strokes
- Use a smudging brush to smudge the kajal until you achieve the desired finish
- Apply the kajal on the upper waterline to attain a beautiful outline
- For well-defined eyebrows, use an eyebrow pencil to outline and fill your brows
Additional Tips to Consider
- Do not share your makeup essentials with others to avoid eye infections
- If you wear contact lenses, ensure to use waterproof and smudge-proof eye makeup items
- Don’t do eye makeup if your eyes are infected or irritated
- Never go to bed when your makeup is on. Remove it before sleeping using a makeup remover
So, the next time when you’re getting late and don’t have time to do a complete eye makeover, just apply a simple stroke of kajal to enhance the beauty of your eyes. Hopefully, this guide will help you save a lot of time, money, and effort.