When you use the brother laser jet printer in your office. You might have a problem with the drum after a few months. Because all drums have a life, once that gets completed, it will start printing the streaks or lines on the printer. At such a point of time, your printer will also start showing you the brother printer drum error.
To fix that error, you have to replace the drum on your printer. Right after that your device will start working fine. If you don’t know how to do that? Here is the complete guide to do it.
How to fix brother printer drum error?
- When a brother printer is showing the drum error, remove the drum unit from your printer and make sure that it does not have lots of scratches.
- Now remove the drum unit carefully and then clean the corona wire from your printer.
- Sometimes, Brother printers are showing the drum errors because of the ink cartridge or modem errors. So you need to remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Let’s make sure that the drum is not damaged and it is in proper shape. If your drum is damaged, you need to replace the drum into the brother printer to make it functionable.
- Sometimes, the printer is showing the drum errors because of the memory issues. Although you have changed the drum, still your printer will keep showing you the replacement drum error. In that case, you need to reset the drum error. After that your device will start working fine.
- If you have tried all these steps but brother printer keeps showing you the drum errors on the device, you need to reset the printer to the factory settings. Right after that, you need to setup it again.
So these are the steps to fix the brother printer drum errors. In case, if you are still dealing with the printer issues. You need to visit askprob blogs for more help.