Is your brother printer giving you blank pages while trying to print? Do not worry you are not the only one who is facing this issue. No doubt Brother Printers are working superbly and that’s sold in huge numbers in the market. But it is usual to have some technical glitches when it comes to electronic gadgets. If you are facing this issue frequently and looking for online help then you best mate is none other than Brother Printer center. Here you get the expert’s guidance to resolve any query related to Brother Printer. If you are getting partially or completely blank pages then follow these:
Step 1:Check to see an error message on the LCD of the brother Printer.
- If you see an error then you need to tap on click here to clear the message.
- If No, then you need to continue with the next steps.
Step 2:On the appeared screen, to print the User Settings list, press Menu, 6(Print Reports), 4 (User Settings), and Start.
- Discontinue troubleshooting, in case of User Settings Lists prints fine.
- If Users Settings has any print that is noticeable but lacks quality like gray background, horizontal/vertical lines, etc. then click here (on LCD screen) to see how it can be resolved.
- If the User Settings list is completely blank proceed with further guidelines.
Step 5:See if there is any orange plastic attached to the drum or toner cartridge.
Step 4: Just, remove the toner assembly and drum. To avoid spilling or scattering of toner, it is suggested to place the drum and toner assembly on a piece of paper in order.
Step 3:Press the front release button and open the cover.
- If Yes, you can see the orange plastic then you must know that it is used to keep the supplies during the delivery which should be detached while initial setup of the printer. Remove that plastic material from both of them. Insert the drum and toner back into the printer and close the front cover.
Step 7:In the 4th step, if there was no range plastic then check if the blank problem began immediately after a new toner or drum unit installation.
Step 6:Print the User settings list by using Menu, 6 (Print Reports), 4 (User Settings), Start, option. If there are print issues then click here to resolve the issue. In case of Complete Blank result move ahead with the next step.
- If yes then the new consumable item needs to be replaced otherwise there is no need for the replacement and the machine will require to be serviced.
Contact Our Expert For Brother printer printing blank pages Error