Working with Cricut is fun, as you can create many unique products. But what when you come across a Cricut design space not working problem, and your work gets stuck in the middle? It’s really very frustrating. However, you do not need to bother. This problem can arise due to outdated applications, or you might fail to meet the application’s minimum requirements. The other issue can be an unstable Internet connection or incorrect network settings. In this post, we will describe troubleshooting steps and the reasons that are triggering the problem.
Major Reasons for Cricut Design Space Not Working Issue
Sometimes, third-party antivirus software/windows defender, tends to block some files. In this situation, you need to allow applications through the firewall.
Incorrect Network Settings
If the application requires an internet connection, incorrect network settings or corrupted network adapters can make applications not launch.
Outdated Application & Corrupted Cache Files
If you find that the application is outdated, make sure to update it first. Corrupted files can lead to problems like design space not loading.
Resolving Cricut Design Space Not Working Problem
Try the below-mentioned fixes to come out of the above issue efficiently.
Check Minimum Requirements to Run Application
This issue sometimes pops up; go and check the minimum requirements. In case you still need to meet the minimum requirements, make sure to upgrade it first.
A stable Internet connection is required to run Cricut design space. A bad or unresponsive Internet connection can cause trouble. It is a good idea to check your Internet speed and reset network settings as well.
Allow Application in Firewall Settings
If the program is suspicious or consuming lots of memory usage, there can be a chance that Cricut design space gets blocked from the firewall settings. Avoid this by allowing applications in firewall settings. Here is how you can do it.
- Click the start menu and move to the search bar. Type Control Panel in it.
- In the next step, open Control Panel and proceed to system & security > Windows Defender Firewall.
- Go to the left sidebar and click “Allow An App via Windows Defender Firewall.”
- Click on Change Settings and find Cricut Design Space under the “Allowed Apps & Features” section.
- Select the Cricut Design Space file, click Open and then Click on Add.
Try to Avoid VPN
To troubleshoot the issue, try to avoid the VPN causing the problem. Follow these steps to do so.
- Go to settings and press the Windows + I keys simultaneously.
- From the left pane, click on Apps and move to App & Features then.
- Keep scrolling until you find the VPN you want to install.
- Finally, click Uninstall and again connect it to confirm.
Use Google DNS
Apply Google DNS to increase a slow internet connection and boost internet performance overall. This can fix the issue instantly. Use Google DNS by following the steps given below:
- Click on the Start menu and move to the search bar. Type Settings in it.
- In the next step, open settings and move to Network and Internet.
- Click on Advanced Network Setting and then More Network Adapters (It can be found under Related Settings).
- When you enter the network control panel, just right-click on your connection and select Properties there.
- Select Protocol and click on Properties.
- When the page gets loaded, check the radio button.
- Enter DNS addresses in both boxes.
Disable Proxy Server
When you find that Cricut space is not working, disable the proxy server. Follow these steps to do so:
- Click on Start Menu and type Settings there.
- Now, open Settings and click on Network & Internet from the left pane.
- Move to proxy and turn off Automatically detect settings.
- Click Set up, and if the proxy is enabled, disable it.
If the Design Space updates, it will launch on your system due to the future date. In this condition, you can’t update the application unless you reinstall it.
- Uninstall Cricut Design Space
- Clear application cache
- And then install Cricut design space
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Solve Error Arising on Cricut Design Space?
Here are some fixes you can try:
- Clear your browser history, cache, and cookies as well.
- First, close and then re-launch your browser. Attempt to cut, then.
- Try to cut using a different browser.
What is the Best Software for Cricut Machine?
Some of the best software(s) for Cricut is
- Cricut Design Space
- Adobe Photoshop
- Affinity Designer, and more.
Is Cricut Design Space Free?
Yes, it is absolutely free. Design space app includes full-featured design, and it comes free; therefore, you can move in straightaway to begin making.
Visit Site – cricut.com/setup
cricut.com setup windows
Source :- https://cricut-cut.com/how-to-fix-cricut-design-space-not-working/