MS Excel is a spreadsheet software by Microsoft Office, but when you are using the online version of MS Excel, you may face ‘Retrieving data, wait for a few seconds, and try to cut or copy again’ error. This error is caused when you attempt to shift the copied file in their system. So, if you are facing this issue, then here are the instructions to fix this error.
Download and Launch the File of Excel on MS Office
If the users are attempting to download and launch the Excel file on MS Office, then they should correctly employ the given instructions.
- Firstly, launch the sheet of Excel you would like to download.
- After that, click on the File option and choose the ‘Save as (Download As)’ option.
- You should reach the options and click on the ‘Download a copy’ option.
- After downloading the file, launch it using the Excel desktop version.
- Now, copy and paste the date without the error of retrieving data.
Access to Microsoft Office Offline Version
If you would like to access to Microsoft Office offline version, then you can determine to pursue the directions given below.
- Go to the Google Play Store and invoke it on the Android device.
- After that, browse for the MS Excel.
- You should select the Install button to download the Excel application for the phone.
- Then install it.
- After installing, go to the downloaded file to the mobile then invoke it via the application.
- Now, you should apply changes to the date sheet without error.
Unselect and Select the Data Again
If the users are attempting to unselect and select the data again, then they should correctly employ the given instructions.
- Navigate to the application of Excel web on your system.
- Thereafter, unselect all the items and wait for a while.
- You should click on the data you would like to copy once more and attempt pasting it into the external app.
- Once you finish the sync of the Excel file, it can permit the user to paste the data without error.
- Now, you should try more than one to fix the error.
Modify the Web Browser
If you would like to access to modify the web browser, then you can determine to pursue the directions given below.
- When you see the error continues, attempt modifying the browser.
- Then you have to wait for some tie and attempt to copy or cut once more is normal in Internet Explorer.
- In case you don’t have the file to lose, then shut the section and web browser.
- You should invoke another web browser and launch the file inside the application of Excel web.
- Now, reach the data and copy it then attempt pasting it into the external app.
Daisy Martin is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world .