Spellbreak is one of the most phenomenal action spellcasting video games out there. It enables you to unleash your inner battlemage. It is a multiplayer game and supports all main platforms such as PS4, Nintendo Switch, MS Windows, and Xbox One. But while playing this game, you may encounter some crashing issues. If Spellbreak is crashing on your PC, then check out the fixes listed below.
Installing All the Windows Updates
- Hit the Windows and I hotkeys simultaneously to launch the Settings.
- Then choose the ‘Update & Security’ option.
- You should select the ‘Check for updates’ option and wait to finish the installation procedure.
- After installing the applicable updates, reboot the system.
Confirm the Game Files
- Firstly, launch the ‘Epic Games Launcher’ and then choose the Library option.
- You should select the horizontal ellipsis icon of Settings beneath the Spellbreak section.
- Then choose the Verify option and wait to finish the checking process.
- Once you have verified the game files, open Spellbreak, then see whether it crashes or not.
Check the Antivirus
If Spellbreak crashes on your Windows 10 device, the key issue may be related to the antivirus. Certain security tools may interfere with the games and cause some errors to crop up. But, you can resolve the issue just by tweaking your antivirus settings.
Run Clean Boot
- Tap the Windows and R keys simultaneously to launch the Run pop-up.
- Afterward, insert ‘msconfig’ in it and hit the Enter button.
- You should reach the tab of Services and mark the ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ box.
- Then locate the services that ‘DO NOT’ belong to the sound card or graphic card manufacturers like AMD, Intel, NVIDIA, or Realtek.
- Untick the boxes beside these services, then hit the OK button.
- Later, reboot the system and check the gameplay on Spellbreak.
Turn off VSync
- Go to a blank space and right-click on it on your desktop.
- After that, click on the NVIDIA Control Panel option.
- You should reach the left menu and select the ‘Manage 3D settings’ option.
- Go to the tab of Global Settings and then select the text beside ‘Vertical sync.’
- Then choose the ‘off’ option.
- Now, run Spellbreak again.
Last but not the least, ensure that the hardware is up to the task of handling the game. Each game has its own specifications for installation and operation. If Spellbreak is not compatible with your Windows 10 PC, then it’s bound to crash.
Source :- https://mcafee-comactivate.n6setup.co.uk/how-to-fix-spellbreak-crashing-issue-on-pc/
Daisy Martin is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world .