There is no doubt that the epson printers are fully compatible with all kind of wireless network technology. but still sometimes, It won't connect to the N type of wireless network. When a user click on the wireless network. they will see the unable to join the network. That can happen due to the various reasons including the invalid network security keys.
If you are also currently dealing with the wireless connection problem on the epson printer. you can go to the printer settings and follow the steps given below.
How to fix the wireless connection problem on the epson printer?
- Whenever you are having trouble in connecting the Epson machine to the wireless network. you need to power cycle the networking equipment.
- Now go to the WLAN settings on your epson printer and click on the network name. now enter your password. After entering the password, you need to check it by pressing the Eye button. if it is typed in the correct form. you need to press the done button.
- Whenever you are unable to join the wireless network using the key. you should try to join it using the WPS pin or push button. to do that, you have to enable the WPS on your machine and then enter the pin on the router.
- Sometimes, printers are unable to connect due to the old wireless profiles. so you need to remove the current profile and then create a new network profile. for which, you have to factory restore the network settings.
- If you have tried the above settings but your printer is still not working, you need to restore the network settings. it will start working fine for you then. for more details, you can visit: