Recently many Yahoo users have been facing the “yahoo mail sending spam’ error. people are getting “your message cannot be sent because it resembles spam” error message when they are trying to send an email, if are you one of those who are facing this issue then you are in the right place because here you will get all the information on how to fix this issue and what is the cause behind this error message.
The list of possible reasons behind “my yahoo account is sending spam” error
1) Emailing the same message to a large number of people.
2) Sending emails in bulk, and that too in a short period of time.
3) Repeatedly sending emails in a short period of time.
4) Email stuck on your Yahoo app.
5) Yahoo account hacked or if Yahoo notices suspicious activities related to your Yahoo account.
So, this is the list of reasons that your account may be flagged because of sending unwanted emails. Try changing your accounts password to resolve this issue.
Steps to change your accounts password:-
1) Log into your yahoo account.
2) Click on the ‘account info’ section and then on ‘account security.
3) Search for the option that says ‘change password’.
4) Enter your new password in the new password field twice to confirm your password.
5) To finish the process, click on ‘continue’.
To avoid the ‘yahoo mail sent spam’ issue in the future, follow the steps below:-
1) Always use Yahoo groups, when sending bulk messages to a large number of people.
2) Try to give short-time breaks while sending a large number of emails.
3) Check whether your yahoo account is attached to any un-trusted source, if yes then remove your account from that source as soon as possible
Also read: how to recover deleted yahoo emails