The YouTube TV app is available in the Apple App Store for the Apple TV (4th and 5th generations). It makes easier and allows you to view popular content on YouTube-like comedy, games, and news. If you fix YouTube TV Not Working on Apple TV, follow simple steps:
1. Using your Siri remote, double press the TV/Home button. This will open the app switcher.
2. In the app-switching view, swipe right or left to find the YouTube app.
3. Swipe up to quit the YouTube TV app.
4. Then you can return to the main screen by pressing the Home button.
5. Now try to open YouTube TV.