Here’s What You Need to Know about Getting Military Discounts on Allegiant Air
Are you a member of the U.S. military? And wish to travel on Allegiant Air but on a discounted fare? Well, the airline offers great waivers on its seat assignments, bags, boarding pass, and other services for its military passengers. However, the military members are required to provide a couple of valid identification of their department & the Allegiant Honors program will cover the following members along with their dependents and spouses.
- Retired military veterans
- Member of the National Guards
- Active-Duty Military & Military Reserve
Hence, if you also looking for information on getting military Discount on Allegiant air booking, but have no idea how to get one, then here’s what you need to know.
How to apply for Military Discount on Allegiant Air?
The following are the major pointers that’ll help you get Military discount on Allegiant air Reservations. Besides, if you are a U.S. Military Veteran Spouse or a dependent, then you’ll have to fulfill the following requirements on the airline to get the discounts:
- At first, show all the valid credentials.
- Then, submit the One form of an authorized and valid identification including the official ID card.
- In order to show military service, you’ll need to provide the driver’s license that’ll show the code of military, and also the DD Form 214.
- If you are a Military dependent, then you are required to show the Military Dependent ID Card. However, it is not mandatory that dependents have to travel with their respective military personnel. Instead, they can show a valid identification and credentials to travel on Allegiant Air.
Furthermore, if you need any further information on how to get Military discount on Allegiant air Reservations, then feel free to get in touch with the airline’s customer services, and talk to the experts. Also, you can consult about any further waivers on your bookings on the airline, and any other relevant information on the military discounts.