Hulu is an American streaming service that offers that provides a library of films and television shows. Like Netflix and Amazon Prime, it is one of the most popular streaming services. The company is owned by The Walt Disney Company and only offers plans in the US. It is available through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. You can also watch it on Sony TV, Firestick, PS4, Xbox One, etc.
How to sign up for Hulu?
- Visit the site: Visit hulu.com from a supported browser.
- Select a plan: Click on Free trial and choose from the plans given.
- Enter the required information: You will need to enter your name, email address, and other personal information. In addition, you have to set a strong password for your account.
- Billing Information: Provide your payment information and complete the payment process.
- Click Submit: Click this button to begin the onboarding process. Now you can watch your favorite shows on Hulu according to your preferences.
You will be charged for your plans after your trial period terminates. If you cancel during your trial period, you won't be charged anything. That's why payment information is asked when you sign up for Hulu in case you don't cancel your free trial and want to take your subscription further.
How to log in to Hulu?
- Go to hulu.com from a supported browser
- Click on the login button on the welcome page
- Enter your email address and password, then click login and start watching.
Do you know what? You can also access your Hulu account via Facebook.
Here's how you can do it:
- Go to www.hulu.com.
- Click on Login with Facebook on the left side.
- You will be asked to complete the Facebook Hulu login process using your Facebook credentials. You can change the login credentials of your Facebook account if you have another one.
- Select your information, and you will be redirected to the Hulu login page.
What are you waiting for? Go and create your account on Hulu and binge-watching some amazing shows.