In this article, we will discuss one of the best techniques to migrate Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365 in just a few clicks.
Along with the proper working guide for conversion, you can also collect more knowledge about Lotus Notes and Office 365 applications.
So, without taking any more time let’s get start the discussion so that you can solve the issue of how o migrate Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365 account without any error.
Difference Between Office 365 & Lotus Notes Applications
Office 365 is the highly demandable platform for migrating database from the lot of On-premises email applications owing to its amazing and constructive characteristics for business. And, these features are affordable maintenance charges, high-cloud storage capacity, operate from anywhere, security at par and so on.
Whereas, Lotus Notes is a well-known application by the user and now it is the email clients which users seeking migrate to the cloud or O365 platform. It is observed that the Lotus Notes application is losing in its popularity due to the entrance of the Office 365 platform which provides an easy-to-handle and reliable feature.
As well, Lotus Notes having lot of certain limitations which forces its users to think about the migration from Lotus Notes to Office 365.
Some of the basic limitations are given below:
- It charges high maintenance cost.
- Its complex interface can’t handle by non-technical user.
- Technical expertise is a must to operate this application.
So, all over we can freely say that these applications are different from each other.
One is less expensive, easy to access, minimum storage, etc. While the other application needs technical expertise to handle, high cost and so on.
So, these all are the reasons to perform Lotus Notes application to Office 365 migration procedure.
Best Method to Migrate Lotus Note NSF to Office 365
As we know perfectly that the shifting Lotus Notes database on cloud storage is the most challenging task to do.
But don’t worry here anyone can rely on the safe and secure Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration software that enables a user to perform the entire migration process. It is a stress-free solution that can quickly and directly perform the solution of how to migrate Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365 account.
The software is highly demandable nowadays because it’s a simple graphical interface and suggested by most of the experts to regulate the migration process.
Let’s take a brief about the verities of features of Lotus Notes to O365 conversion utility.
Features of Automated Tool:
1. Directly import multiple Lotus Notes NSF file into Office 365 accounts
2. Category and Date-Range option to filter the data before migration
3. Easy option for mapping .nsf file with Office 365 accounts within the application
4. Offers smart error handlers to tackle failed items during migration
5. Unlimited Delta passes to migrate new or skipped data from Lotus Notes database
6. Generates complete report (Summary and Detailed) for migration checking
8. Tool only allows Administrator to perform the migration – Highly secure
9. Provides end-to-end data encryption to protect data.
10. Offers 2 free user licenses for the testing of the tool.
In this above post, we took a closer look at one of the best solutions to migrate Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365 cloud account. Before to buy this solution, one of the best option available to test the Lotus Notes to O365 tool using its free trial edition. The free Demo offers 2 user licenses for complete data migration without any limitations. After getting a free trial, freely go and invest in the licensed key of that product.