How to operate a complete set of rice milling equipment?
To put it simply, a complete set of rice milling equipment is a kind of grain production equipment. This kind of equipment is generally used in grain factories or food processing plants, so everyone has not seen it in life, let alone understand rice mills The operation method of the complete set of equipment, but if you are more interested in the operation method of the complete set of rice milling equipment, then come and read the article with us. I hope you can read it carefully.Get more news about Complete Set Rice Production Line,you can vist our website!
1. Operation method of complete set of rice milling equipment:
1. Put the complete set of rice milling equipment on the workbench steadily and plug in the power plug.
2. Determine the whitening time and adjust the timing knob.
3. Take out the pressed thallium in the hopper, take 17-20g of brown rice (the moisture content should not exceed 15%) and put it into the feeding hopper, let it flow into the whitening room, first press the power button to start, and then lower the pressure thallium.
4. When the specified time is reached, the complete set of rice milling equipment will automatically stop, first take out the hopper, remove the chaff, then plug in the receiving hopper, then take out the pressure thallium, turn the front turning handle to the right, so that the polished rice in the whitening chamber will fall Go to the receiving hopper, turn the timing knob to the 0 position, press the power button to idle the grinding wheel for a few seconds, so that all the rice grains in the whitening chamber of the complete set of rice milling equipment will fall, and then pull out the receiving rice hopper, and the measurement will be obtained after sieving The polished rice.
2. Matters needing attention of the complete set of rice milling equipment:
1. Before the brown rice enters the falling hopper, check for metal objects and stones to avoid damage to the grinding wheel.
2. After the whitening is finished, pull out the front rotating block to clean the remaining rice sugar in the whitening room, so as not to affect the accuracy of the sample, so as not to delay the normal use next time, so this step is very necessary .
3. The whitening accuracy needs to determine the number of samples and whitening time by the type of brown rice. The number of low-precision samples is 17-18g, and the whitening time is slightly shorter; the number of high-precision samples is 20g, and the whitening time is slightly long.
4. When the complete set of rice milling equipment has been used for a long time and after the high-moisture brown rice is milled, the rice bran bonding grinding wheel affects the fine whiteness, use a wrench to remove the grinding wheel, use a wire brush to remove the bran powder, and reinstall it as it is continue to use.